DCC 0.00% 4.4¢ digitalx limited

I share all holder's concern although I try my best to stay...

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I share all holder's concern although I try my best to stay feeling too poignant.

My thoughts on this current share price I think falls squarely on investor/traders believing that DCC will run out of cash really soon. The high administrative cost and low gross profit on current model is obviously gaping.

Whilst it's very apt to give them time now that they are in production and roll out phase, the fear of low cash is definitely reflective in the price. I suspect people don't invest based on download counts but looking more so at what is in the pipeline and the ongoing cost of running the business.

If, Global Airtime, and whatever top up they are rolling off end of this month comes off, then the next stage is to view how the revenue is streaming. I suspect it won't be enough at this juncture so, yes, I do suspect some level of placement or CR is in order.

How management goes about with that will reflect on their business acumen. I don't think Faisal joining on board is a coincidence that DCC is just revving their engines. They need time, one which I personally will afford until I feel otherwise.

DCC still needs to shore up their fundamentals. Have more like minded people on board to show that they are indeed serious about this, and find a way to increase low cost revenue in their airpocket product, continue growth in their Trading Desk platform, and most importantly, continue providing new and exclusive partnership all the way till the end of year.

This is usually the most exciting time but there seems to be a looming concern with the capital but let management do what they have been paid. Sometimes, nothing is wrong with giving them a call to see where they are at instead of posting here. More happens behind the scene and the only way for retailers to better understand the business is through communication and not mere paper presentations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 458221 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 191399 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.