DCC 4.55% 4.2¢ digitalx limited

Ann: DigitalX Partners with AT&T Mexico-DCC.AX, page-98

1. 568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I contacted Leigh last week asking about the Telefonica partnership, although I am no longer invested in DCC I am still interested in the company and Blockchain/Bitcoin.

I was trying to work out why the downloads and the likes on social media had stalled, the thought occurred to me that perhaps the partnership with Telefonica was on hold or ceased?

I thought this may explain the partnerships with additional telco companies as they were needed, and we would start to see an uptake in downloads in October when Airpocket was implemented into their systems as per recent announcements.

For what it's worth for Long term DCC holders the following was Leigh's response re Telefonica partnership that I received today.

"Our relationship with Telefonica is a strong, long term partnership and Mr. Tsvetnenko's departure has not affected this."

"There will be periods of high activity and low activity to manage the Direct SMS campaign in the best way possible. We are working closely with their marketing team to ensure this."

I hope this is of some assistance

Cheers
    Dags

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $36.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $25.31K 594.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 334560 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 211650 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.