DCC 2.38% 4.1¢ digitalx limited

Ann: DigitalX posts record US$8m first half profit, page-60

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Unfort I had to leave the DCC event yesty early, so didnt get a chance to chat to Leigh re OOK, AirID or his role supporting the 10 new startups outta the Blockchain centre.. soz folks..

The only thing I learnt from it was during QnA time for Bankorus.. HNWIs have not done their research on the cryptosphere, are aggressive (not a negative) and want to learn but perhaps dono where to look.

Its a sphere that doesnt have a place where one can learn easy about ICO escrowing platforms such as Incremint n DAICO models emerging, also Selkiss Messari for ICO trust pools to ensure some accountability etc n hence it seemed the room felt there has been no progress on that front of bringing ICO more in line with IPOs.. which is false.

I wasnt suprised tbh, but definately a little disheartened about a lack of due dilligence about the great moves crypto land is making; itd squash alot of the negative BS i read here on HC if HNWIs took the time to realise they need to learn a this new discourse themselves.

As by its nature, cryptosphere mimics its decentralised platforms n def takes months to see how n why DCC is making the smartest moves of any player.

onwards n sideways my friends..

(Pity Alex gets his shiz muted here now as it is the closest to a one stop shop for info)
    Last edited by JackThcAcc: 09/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $76.57K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230525 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 238000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.