DXB 0.00% 51.0¢ dimerix limited

hello bathrust, owl v fox, your posts on copd and the dmx700...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    hello bathrust, owl v fox,
    your posts on copd and the dmx700 product prompted me to dig a bit on this as part of my future write up on the stock. the most recent thing I could find from the company on this drug was from July last year, a mouse study. f
    //found that announcement really confusing. it seems dmx700 targets IL8, but it could be any one of three IL8 blockers.
    //company reports there's already human safety data on them, is that data publsihed anywhere? when were those studies done and who did them? does it mean the drugs have been obtained off the shelf? didn't understand what's the purpose of the AT1r part.
    //if the dmx drug blocks IL8, the news isn't necessarily good. Looks like that's been targeted by several other il8 blockers before and they were either ineffective or caused serious toxicity of reducing white blood cells (neutropenia) in patient trials, which is potentially dangerous. surprising those facts aren't mentioned in release.
    //see paper that is available online, has whole section on IL8 blockers in COPD. "current perspectives on biological therapy for copd" COPD: JOURNAL OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE 2023, vol 20 no.1 197-209
    The il8 inhibitor drugs mentioned in this paper all seem to have been abandoned.

owl v fox, as you seem closer to this company, perhaps you have more opinions on this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $280.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 54.5¢ 51.0¢ $1.715M 3.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365433 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 19658 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.