DXB 8.89% 49.0¢ dimerix limited

Ann: Dimerix Confirms Phase 3 FSGS Study Design With EMA, page-22

1. 1,982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    I scratch my head seeing that people are not willing to take a more closer look at this stock given what's in store over next few months. Multiple bagger with limited risk given our market cap....

There is no denying the fact that medical community see something in DMX-200, as OvF says inclusion in 2 Covid trials with very reputable institutions is no easy deal...And the fact it now looks like FSGS most likely will advance to P3 stage even with small P2 data...And that with clear agreement of accelerated approval...

Surely other Pharma companies or some big institutions will be looking at this at some stage (or already do but nothing material so just a guess)....I know I have always said that cash is the Achilles heel of this company but honestly with multiple short term game changing value drivers...this is in my view 10X at discount even at this stage....

I know DKD is not as fancy as cancer, NS or stem cells.....and given the fact that some investors been burned by the Covid enthusiasm wave in the last 12 months with other companies(DXB is different)...I can only think of these two reasons on why there are not more buyers...

My PT will be minimum 20X by year end from now assuming : One Covid Positive outcome, Initiation of P3 in FSGS and Partnership for DKD....

75% chance of we being bought out with the above outcomes at a much higher valuation..

With the risk and reward in mind, I am changing my sentiment to BUY...

Last edited by singhgu: 09/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.040(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $269.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 50.5¢ 46.0¢ $2.255M 4.621M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 21052 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.