DXB 5.62% 42.0¢ dimerix limited

You bought shares in a speculative biotech company which has no...

1. Eqz
    3,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1111
    You bought shares in a speculative biotech company which has no regulatory approved product, with no means of revenue outside of dilutive capital raises, and here you are complaining that the CEO has failed to deliver shareholder value?... what.png

Of course stormer, the emotional investor loves nothing more to bash on management for his poorly timed trades.

Last I checked Nina had several million options, why risk your own money when you can convert those once the trials are completed and confirmed successful? No one knows what Nina's personal financial situation is like, yes she gets a nice salary, but how much of her salary is already going to mortgages and other living expenses? Why take 100k from your savings buying on market when you have 6 million options in your back pocket you can convert once results are known? Who wouldn't do the same thing?

Just amazes me how quickly people forget that they've invested into a speculative microcap, and at that; biotech - which is generally a binary outcome and takes many many years. At this end of the market we all know it's hype and hype alone that pumps price. I would prefer management focus on science and managing the trials, if the drug works, the market will respond. It's just logic - you have a drug that is proven to solve problem x, it will be worth x. Until that's proven, the price of the company is nothing more than speculation and it's a matter of building a position based on your research on the likelihood of success.

No one but you is responsible for your investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.