DXB 3.95% 39.5¢ dimerix limited

Thanks, good context! The point I was refering to was the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Thanks, good context! The point I was refering to was the pricing issues associated with targeted two indications at opposite ends of the prevalance spectrum, rather than the award of the orphan designation. It's just not attractive to target something so rare, if your price is set by a large mature market. Differential pricing has never been executed on in practice as far as I'm aware.

that being said it's a nice problem to have, but I don't see a route to making a good commercial case in both, simultaneously. You definitely see instances of companies going rare disease first, then expanding out, but there not a massive amount of time to LoE so I'm unsure of that aporoach here. Regarding Ph3 with orphan drug being quick, I think recruitment there is going to be rate limiting, as seen in the sparsentan Ph3 which has dragged on a bit. With sparsentan on the market, finding patients will be more challenging.

i think the data looks competitive in both indications, it's just deciding which route looks more commercially viable and doing both will be tough

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.015(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $217.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 40.5¢ 37.0¢ $863.0K 2.229M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9349 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 58846 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.