DXB 2.78% 35.0¢ dimerix limited

Morning Ed,100% agree with all you are saying there, 2 peas in a...

1. 6,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5271
    Morning Ed,

100% agree with all you are saying there, 2 peas in a pod are we as parents & how we live.

Our kids making their own way in life, as we have, but for sure when the time comes - it’s all about choices isn’t it, to be able to help in such a way…renting is nuts in capital cities, tax on everything you do to basically live but fart (my hubby joked yesterday if the Greens get in, that’ll be taxed too lol). Neither of us are politically minded, I just thought that was funny & wondering how they would actually police that? Cloud based satellite lol?

I was discussing with my eldest stepdaughter yesterday going back to work F/T in a corporate job in the city after maternity leave…after working it all out, travel costs, childcare etc, they would be $160 a week better off. Looking at her beautiful little one who has just started daycare 2 days a week & loves it, the novelty soon wears off dragging them out of bed at 6am to be there by 6.30am & pick up after 5pm, especially during Winter when it’s a total germ/snotfest. Been there done that, better off doing part time in Woolies stacking shelves a couple of nights a week…never mind double degrees at Uni or anything, QOL is important. Then they have all the HECS to pay.

I would love to be in a position to do that too, helping out & none of our kids would expect it (I think that is important).

Anyway, if it happens, a fly on the wall video would be so great, pretty much helping dreams come true. I have friends who have helped out their kids in this way, which is lovely & life changing for them.

Probably there will be quite a few who resonate with this.

Hopefully our investments can help along the way, including DXB. I guess we’ll see after Wednesday 20/3 how things pan out when CR shares are on market.

Ps. Love the Username Ed, very creative. You have to be that way to get ahead these days.

Have a great day folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $192.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.0¢ 34.0¢ $1.977M 5.663M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1445485 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 24999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
34.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 4.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
36.5¢ 37.0¢ 34.0¢ 2600347
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.