DXB 2.63% 55.5¢ dimerix limited

The hindsight of a success is that it invites a lot more...

1. 1,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 334
    The hindsight of a success is that it invites a lot more investors and traders and game played on daily basis with volatility introduced, however if you're not a trader just sit back and relax and look at long term return rather than focusing on day to day move with 3-4K gain or loss. Longer term holder always win at the end but it is not easy to swallow your profit diminishing because of these traders. Volume is still low today.

In addition, when S&P and DOW rebalance and include DXB in ASX 200 and 300 list, shorting becomes legal and more games will be played.

We need 2 commercial agreements for new markets (US and China) and looking at investors presentation, a lot of background work is already completed, it is only matter of time when these agreements are materialised. A critique for Nina is that she favoured institutional investor rather than retail, the recent CR has put lid on SP, otherwise we could be easily trading around 50C. In longer term this will fly and will become well know company of ASX, patience is key here and I believe we will 35C increment in a day (my 2 cents biggrin.png)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $313.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.0¢ 58.5¢ 54.0¢ $3.125M 5.589M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 246 58.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.