DXB 0.00% 34.0¢ dimerix limited

Hi Vintage,Just a thought…the last of the convertible notes were...

1. 6,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5272
    Hi Vintage,

Just a thought…the last of the convertible notes were converted late last week, balance zero as per ANN. Nice profit if Mercer Street Capital were offloading (20c per share @31c). I don’t know how this stuff works, but it’s a very good profit for them if that’s the case. We are at where we need to be cash wise. Is it so easy to raise $20 mill?

This raise at the last SP 30c before results hit isn’t a discount, they could have demanded a VWAP average but didn’t. There were no attached options. I think people have forgotten DXB presented to Euroz recently prior to results & for that amount of money to be thrown at DXB, well I reckon that’s a good thing.

For sure incredibly disappointing a run on SP on results TH that day, but I think we would have been TH anyway in hindsight. It would have been nice if you were selling, this is a ‘strategic raise’. Ie look at goals now in the most recent Investor preso today.

I agree that the dialogue has changed, you need the cash backing at this stage in licensing discussions & opportunity to deflect low ball offers. I’m pretty sure Dr Nina Webster knows what she is doing. Doing the raise so soon, & continuation of Ph3. Rumour has it interest from USA, but that’s only what I have read here. $34-40 mill in the bank is a better look than an empty tank!

I have also 1/2 read a whole heap of BS on this board this morning. It’s just phenomenal, next level rubbish & 1/2 guesses!

Yesterday HC was apparently under a DDOS attack, so gave up even trying to look at this site or posts. Catch up later.

Have a good day everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $186.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $500.6K 1.496M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24738 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 158051 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
34.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
33.0¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ 742597
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
DXB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.