DXB 7.22% 45.0¢ dimerix limited

Could you share examples of the "academic literature" on...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Could you share examples of the "academic literature" on ultimate trial success, specifically please on the cases where what is measured in futility is completely different to the ultimate primary efficacy endpoint.
    I prefer dealing with facts and evidence rather than emotion. I can only go on what's in the public domain.
    The current recruitment rate is the current recruitment rate, there's no getting away from that fact. You say I give no recognition to the "enormous increase in trial sites" , if that's happening that's of course a very good thing and should speed things up, but there's no evidence of that. Clinicatrials.gov for this trial hasn't been updated since last Oct (I checked just now) and still lists the original 70 sites. No China listed at all.
    Have any children been recruited? Have any Chinese patients been recruited, which was my original question, as IND there has been open for many months. Nobody seems to know. As with any biotech, they'd surely have announced if these events had occurred, they're obviously material, so if they haven't so far implies the answer to both questions is no.
    If you think the points I make are "totally useless", I'd suggest that's your problem and not mine. You reckon they'll have 144 by Oct/Nov and 286 by early 2026- well let's see how all this plays out. I find it all becomes transparent in the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.