ASN 3.13% 15.5¢ anson resources limited

Ann: Direct Lithium Extraction Conference Presentation, page-72

1. 10,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2084
    IM not so sure it is about lies, it has always appeared to be more about being brainwashed one track minded, an inability to see the facts over what the company thinks it can achieve over a certain timeline.
    The company should have known better in regard to timelines on what will be achieved, I guess they all thought like many posters here that removing Trump and replacing him with Biden that things would be better, but anyone with an understanding of the differences in a set of polices over another would have seen this all coming, this is what happens when peoples lefty environmental mentality takes over from the actual facts, and the medias lies were to blame for that, they lie about almost everything, and that is why very few here would listen to what I was saying over the past 3 years.
    People like me have all copped the usual you have an agenda you want more cheap shares childish comments, the difference is that only a few people on any given day actually know the truth of what is going on, and they are the ones who everyone thinks are crazy wrong or have an agenda.
    It is as I have said before this is all happening to us shareholders because of the Biden administration and the greedy Elite who want what Anson has because of the huge value the Paradox and Green River projects hold while Lithium is still needed, but unfortunately very few people have the ability to figure that out due to their conditioning from controlled information.
    On a high vibe note, these information manipulators and controllers are slowly being removed through resignations and new elections with many new media outlets spreading the actual truths, and it is happening fast, this will lead up to a very positive year for Anson, starting over the coming weeks and months, the light has won, and it gets stronger each day.
    The USA needs what Anson has, so all will come good as the greedy negative ones are replaced with positive people of freedom and equality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $200.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 17.0¢ 15.0¢ $843.3K 5.360M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 204087 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 32608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.