VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

I would just encourage everyone to skim through the article...

1. 1,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    I would just encourage everyone to skim through the article below - contains a good summary of what VLA is doing right now.  VLA is Bell Potter's number one pick in the oncolytic virus area, and they believe it is significantly undervalued.  It would make perfect sense if an insto was driving the SP down to accumulate.

As owners of VLA we also need to diarise 27 October 2015 to see if T-vec gets FDA approval and becomes the first oncolytic virus to come to the U.S. market.  If so, would be a big positive for VLA and prospects of a pharma deal.  

http://www.thelifesciencesreport.co...ch-gems-john-hester-of-bell-potter-securities

"JH: I was not able to attend the recent American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) conference, but in my analysis of the companies that presented, my view of Viralytics was reinforced. I think that the investor base genuinely regards the company as grossly undervalued relative to comparable stocks in the U.S., even though the immuno-oncology space is very crowded right now, and even though this is a one-trick-pony company. I think that is why you're seeing a lot of investors in there for the long term. I expect that, over the course of the next one to two years, we are likely to see a liquidity event. That may be someone coming on to buy the company and/or investing in further trials. Viralytics is my No. 1 pick in the sector, and it's one I'm perhaps most excited about."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.