IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I'm afraid there has been a lot of misinformation and factually...

1. 1,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 769
    I'm afraid there has been a lot of misinformation and factually incorrect comments being made repeatedly by several posters on a continuous basis.

Comments that IHL is a global leader in CBD patents is not correct.
    - IHL have patents filled but none have been granted for their drug/ trial candidates.
    - Recent acquisition of APRIx pharmaceuticals
    shows that most of the patents are - Only trademark, label and extraction patents....not drug patents, which you can check with the U.S Patent office.
    - CBD patents granted to date are for the US Government and GW Pharma.

Jazz pharmaceuticals acquired this and are having problems. Their financial results shows a loss for the year and they have huge debt even with the golden drug in their arsenal.

With only 10 participants for their latest
    study/ trial can this information be statistically relied up on..... can it be replicated with a trial of 300 participants......it's a genuine concern and a disappointment that they only managed 10 participants.

When will IHL update the market with regards to their extension open label trial being abandoned because no one wanted to complete it...This was much vaunted.

The other concern with THC and CBD is the body gradually becomes immune to it and long term, higher doses are needed. Will higher doses be tolerated and show the same efficacy and results.

Unfortunately IHL is in the process of being fairly valued by the market as all pre revenue stocks are and will probably continue to do so.

I genuinely feel sorry for anyone who brought in the 60c to 75c range, especially for those that brought based upon some dubious facts posted here by a group of posters repeatedly.

No doubt those five monkeys will be along shortly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.