IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Global markets have been crunched and small cap stocks have been...

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    Global markets have been crunched and small cap stocks have been belted. Anyone who owns stock in any other small cap company knows that this is not just isolated to IHL.

What I find incredibly predictable is the conspiracy theories that emerge and the usual trolls. Just stop it, it’s pathetic.

The results to date have been incredible and that value will ultimately be reflected in the share price once the market improves. I’m not enjoying the SP but that’s what happens in these types of markets, people get spooked and just want out. It’s not rational.

Sud isn’t leaving because the results are negative, that’s just nonsense. And as a substantial holder in the company he’d be an absolute moron to attempt to sell any shares in the market. And that’s assuming he even wants to sell. Who knows what his plan is but we do know he invested $8m at 20c and was fully aware of the status of the clinical programs at the time.

If he is intending to sell part of his holding then the most logical, sensible outcome would be a block trade to a new investor and from a valuation perspective I’d imagine it would represent a really attractive opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.