IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Director and management update, page-47

1. 6,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1729
    My take on the SP fall is that the prevailing force is the overall Biotech sector sentiment which has been dropping for a while - but now appearing to be starting to show a sustainable recovery pattern (double bottom) based on a TA perspective. The chart below tells the story. As we start to see sector rotation in the US especially, it will get very interesting. I encourage investors to talk to their financial advisor on sectors and how they cycle.
    As for the fundamentals. IHL to my mind has delivered well above expectations as a business.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4466/4466712-6563ede0b3e47b13a7e91f49bdb39570.jpg

As for the changes in the BOD, as posted earlier, I think this is a very sensible and mature way forward for all parties. I agree that Sud appears to have little involvement, at least publicly, and the actual team running and guiding the business appears evident from the Ann over quite a long period of time.

What excites me is the calibre of fresh players like George and Lekhram from APIRx who are known and have market credentials OS. With clinical trials planned in the US and the friendlier legislative framework there, the changes fit very well strategically. Welcome to George and Lekram and good luck to Sud with his other interests. All makes good sense for everyone involved I think!
    Last edited by andres: 28/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.