IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Well all the commentary is speculation as is my post but I will...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Well all the commentary is speculation as is my post but I will say this if I were resigning I would not voluntarily choose to do so at this point in time given the negative macro climate for the bluesky stocks and biotech sector and EOFY and the current SP level . My assumption therefore for what it is worth is that the timing of it is such that he had no choice due to the issues of conflict or potential conflict that have been referred to - just my view .

Also he is one consultant and the company has many consultants of calibre at its disposal so I do not feel the departure of one person will have any real impact from a medium to long term term perspective given that the company to date has shown proof of its OSA concept and will now proceed to its next phase and also has TBI and ARDS in the pipeline as well as it having acquired a significant portfolio of other potential products with accompanying expertise .

Is it ideal that he resigns perhaps not but that is life and we move on as the value in the company will be seen in the coming months as the trials are proven up . If he was going to resign though then perhaps this is the time as the stock is bottoming and that will allow a free runway to rebuild the SP as its product trials continue and are proven up .

Further I have not seen much by way of input from him over the last year or two in any event and the trials have still progressed and targets reached - one man does not make the company look at how many consultants that have been utilised over the years to get to this point .

I suspect that the board has planned and prepared for this inevitable issue of potential conflict and perhaps that is reflected in him being out of the picture for a while and the board have filled breach if any that may have been left by his exit .Short term there will be an impact but as long as they deliver it will sort itself out in time . These are my views for what they are worth . AIMO . GLTA .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.