IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Director and management update, page-69

1. 1,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    I am a bit confused by your post mate.

here is an excerpt for you from the announcement.

Dr Agarwal’s key contribution to the Company was his strategic vision and foresight to originate Incannex’s
    proprietary cannabinoid combination drugs, IHL-42X, IHL-216A and IHL-675A (Combination Compounds). All
    pre-clinical and clinical studies undertaken to assess the Combination Compounds have been positive and
    the Company’s understanding of their medical and commercial potential has advanced significantly during
    Dr Agarwal’s tenure.
    The clinical development activities associated with the Combination Compounds have been, and will
    continue to be managed by Chief Scientific Officer,Dr Mark Bleackley, who has been the Company’s lead
    contact with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (‘FDA’) and all relevant regulatory bodies, with input
    from the medical and scientific advisory team and contracted clinical research organisations. All psychedelic
    research and development activities are managed and led by Dr Paul Liknaitzky and his team at Monash
    University, there will be no disruptions to the current operational structure of the development of the
    Company’s assets.

The Sleep Apnea Trial has produced successful results.

Maybe I misinterpreted your post, please enlighten me a little rolleyes.png

Good luck @Aneurysm smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.