ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Good pick up TV , I am always bemused by posters that lack consistency and make self serving posts that suit their emotional state or ego at the time there are a few of those here and we know who they are .

Companies are made and built over years and there are ebbs and flows in the SP as they build and the SP runs and retraces , and there is elation and disappointment as they build that is linked to the SP moves along the journey - that is the nature of markets . It is important to be level headed and only take risks one is comfortable with if one cannot tolerate the moves in the SP .

The critical aspect for me is that the company achieves the results as they progress . To date the company has ticked the boxes on the product development side of things on OSA at least . I am of the view that as long as product development progresses positively and the company builds value that is the key to whether I invest . I have not seen any negativity on that front as yet .

It is in my view that it is not so much the individuals involved at this point of the product development ( although that was a consideration at the outset when I invested a 2 c ) but the collective expertise that the company has now got in its arsenal that is the key to achieve their objectives. I am comfortable from what I have seen to date that they have the skillsets to progress regardless of Sud's departure .Let's see wher we are at in six months after the fear and emotion subsides . AIMO .
    Last edited by The ruster: 29/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.