IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Director and management update, page-80

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Good pick up TV , I am always bemused by posters that lack consistency and make self serving posts that suit their emotional state or ego at the time there are a few of those here and we know who they are .

Companies are made and built over years and there are ebbs and flows in the SP as they build and the SP runs and retraces , and there is elation and disappointment as they build that is linked to the SP moves along the journey - that is the nature of markets . It is important to be level headed and only take risks one is comfortable with if one cannot tolerate the moves in the SP .

The critical aspect for me is that the company achieves the results as they progress . To date the company has ticked the boxes on the product development side of things on OSA at least . I am of the view that as long as product development progresses positively and the company builds value that is the key to whether I invest . I have not seen any negativity on that front as yet .

It is in my view that it is not so much the individuals involved at this point of the product development ( although that was a consideration at the outset when I invested a 2 c ) but the collective expertise that the company has now got in its arsenal that is the key to achieve their objectives. I am comfortable from what I have seen to date that they have the skillsets to progress regardless of Sud's departure .Let's see wher we are at in six months after the fear and emotion subsides . AIMO .
    Last edited by The ruster: 29/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.