ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Mate I know where you are coming from regarding the podcasts. I am sure most investors here would like to see official announcements made to the ASX. But as you probably know the clients who we are made to believe that they are dealing with may not wish to have their names splashed all over the place for whatever reason, which I gather would have something to do with industrial relations. Now If they have nothing official to announce to the market, there would be a period where people would start whinging that there is no announcements, At least with the podcasts people have an insight of where things might be heading and can make some sort of decision from there.

With regards to people freaking out playing in this end of the market, I am sure it is not the first time and sure it will not be the last but that's the risk they take. As you probably know dealing with startups things are always not going to go to plan whether it being cap raises, missed targets, manipulation or whatever. If they want to keep their blood pressure down go and invest in bluechips. If they have any realised losses take it on the chin and consider it as educational expenses and hopefully try to learn from it. But me I am happy to hold a bit longer to see how things play out as I was not expecting to be a millionaire yesterday.

Gotta dash as the baked beans are burning.
    Cheers mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.003(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $10.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $13.28K 668.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 316343 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 350000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 21/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.