KAI 16.7% 1.1¢ kairos minerals limited

"The price at posting is relevant to me. I can see that someone...

1. 819 Posts.
    "The price at posting is relevant to me.
    I can see that someone has been managing the SP between certain trading ranges for quite some time now albeit on low volume so I have taken note of who is saying what."

I assume that you are also taking note of those who post predicted prices well below the current SP and outside those allowed by ASX listing rules for things like SP's. Given that at the last Annual Report KAI had some 5,000+ shareholders, plus there are many more traders in the market that buy and sell shares everyday, I think it can be assumed that there are more people having an effect on the SP rather than just the handful of posters on here. I would go so far as to say that some buying KAI don't even read HC! As I understand predicting the SP of any stock is not a precise science and despite the many theories and tools used no-body gets it right every time (or at all). There is nothing in the rules of HC (as far as I am aware) that stops people from making predictions. Certainly we have enough among the handful here making predictions and for those have been close there are as many who have been wrong.

It is interesting also that some here who claim to have been blocked have not been backward in threatening to block others, even I have been issued with this threat! However, at no time have I considered the same as I respect that people can dislike what I say, as much as I can dislike what they say, and I am able to take being criticised (even when it comes to ad hominem attacks).

Ignorance of a CR? Does anybody who invests in this end of the market not expect that companies like KAI don't have an insatiable need for cash, and that CR's are a fact of life? Of course it is only when the latest Quarterlies were released that the actual cash position became clear. The position was not known say a month ago when in the absence of the position would have just led to speculation that a CR may take place. Has CR been announced or is it continuing speculation? Some do not focus on it as much as others who are concerned about being diluted which is sadly another fact with this end of the market. Yes, you will be diluted unless you contribute to the CR. Lets wait to see if a CR is announced.

As for answering questions raised, if anyone here were to answer them it could give great cause for alarm in that it means that they are in possession of information not in the market place. While I respect your right, and anyone else to raise questions in a public forum, I would prefer to wait for the Company to answer them publicly to all Shareholders. Of course the time taken to answer these, and other questions, may not fit within the time frame asked for by those here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $27.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $41.82K 4.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1500000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 3935481 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.