KAI 9.09% 1.0¢ kairos minerals limited

Hi Dick..O, The reason I copy and post a persons response is so...

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Hi Dick..O,
    The reason I copy and post a persons response is so there is a clear reference to what I am responding to.

"The SP has not performed as you have suggested for quite some time now"

As posted there were two hammers on the 28/03 & 29/03 which followed a short term entry on the daily chart the preceding day.
    As said it was highly probable that it would advance, as there was a previous high of 4.8. It did advance but the pattern broke down on the 06/04.
    As the weekly chart was and still is offering a buy sentiment, it was offering a bullish sentiment, FACT!!
    The fact that it reversed is a part of trading. It has continued down from that point, so be it.
    Trading and direction is about the probabilities and I couldn't care less what you think, it was advertised for the forum members.
    You forgot to mention when the price hit 2.3 and all your trolls that keep thumbing your posts came on the thread to have a crack at management, you forgot to mention I said it was on the way up from that point, you are very selective aren't you Dick O? From 2.3 to 4.8 and over 100% rise.

You still haven't answered about the correlation of price rising for a month after the supposed 3rd party issue?

Oh just for you the price at time I am posting is 2.5 cents lol
    This is relevant for you!!

"I can see that someone has been managing the SP between certain trading ranges for quite some time now albeit on low volume so I have taken note of who is saying what. When I saw your comments I took note"
    You would have no idea who is buying and selling this stock!!!

"I also noticed how you felt it necessary to copy other peoples posts in order to what?
    Show relevance? Ha!! The difference is you can read my posts but the poster that you copied can not read yours as you have blocked him so he says. To me that is pretty poor form to say the least."

Inane is the correct word for the above crap Dicko, are you so stupid to believe that I would direct a post to someone and block them?
    Ridiculous to once again shoot from the hip without doing any research, if you had done your research you would have had no need to post such a stupid question or allegation.

Once again Dicko, if a director resigns, he resigns!! We don't need post mortems on public websites, fact is he is no longer in his position and someone else is!!

In regards to your other questions, you once again know that if it is not in the public domain.... bla bla bla
    If you are so interested in berating management, go and contact them PRIVATELY and get your answers.

PS: Just for you Dicko, I hold because my price predictions on this stock have been pretty spot on over a lengthy period of time!!! (not the once that you choose to point out)
    I am free carrying a large quantity of shares that I have bought back at lows after selling my primary holding approx. 12 months ago.

Thanks so much for pointing out that I am always wrong!!!! I am enjoying it!!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $26.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $34.41K 3.440M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2806500 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1154 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.