TMS 0.00% 2.2¢ tennant minerals limited

Ann: Director appointment and resignation, page-7

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hi Straws
    As you are seen to be (by many) the only person who knows what’s going on (the shadow Chairman? Just asking) I (we?) are just a bit curious about why you decided to tramp MM ( Micky Mouth) after you had promoted him as the new saviour who was going to bring:
    1. Total transparency and corporate professionalism which was based on clear and regular communications with the shareholders;
    2. Capital raising capabilities; thats cash; how much did he put in? Some one mentioned zero?? I prefer the term SFA as it says it all Please correct me ifI am wrong
    3. “Great to unbelievable” high quality projects; I must have missed the announcement (s). Please clarify
    4. A high quality management team: missed that announcement too

5. A new beginning

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2216/2216191-6041fe665c20be8c036b6f66ced2c2aa.jpg
    Must admit I’m a tad confused as to what’s transpired since you outlined the road to the new Jerusalem, and hope you will share with us as to where to from here, namely:
    1. Your boy Micky Mouth has put the company into hibernation and the only way out is a raising of $1.5m which based on the previous capital raising efforts seem beyond your collective abilities to deliver ( by the length of the straight in horse raising terms). You got a brand new plan and if so when are you going to share this potential stroke of genius with us? Just asking...
    2. Capital reconstruction: I’m betting 200:1. I know you have been hedging your bets since you appointed Micky but your initial denial of the need then fuzzy support for 30:1 seems to put your prophecy legacy in jeopardy as the new Nostradamus
    just saying......,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $1.814K 82.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1890512 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 3021287 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.