TMS 0.00% 2.1¢ tennant minerals limited

Hi StrawsAs you are seen to be (by many) the only person who...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hi Straws
    As you are seen to be (by many) the only person who knows what’s going on (the shadow Chairman? Just asking) I (we?) are just a bit curious about why you decided to tramp MM ( Micky Mouth) after you had promoted him as the new saviour who was going to bring:
    1. Total transparency and corporate professionalism which was based on clear and regular communications with the shareholders;
    2. Capital raising capabilities; thats cash; how much did he put in? Some one mentioned zero?? I prefer the term SFA as it says it all Please correct me ifI am wrong
    3. “Great to unbelievable” high quality projects; I must have missed the announcement (s). Please clarify
    4. A high quality management team: missed that announcement too

5. A new beginning

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2216/2216191-6041fe665c20be8c036b6f66ced2c2aa.jpg
    Must admit I’m a tad confused as to what’s transpired since you outlined the road to the new Jerusalem, and hope you will share with us as to where to from here, namely:
    1. Your boy Micky Mouth has put the company into hibernation and the only way out is a raising of $1.5m which based on the previous capital raising efforts seem beyond your collective abilities to deliver ( by the length of the straight in horse raising terms). You got a brand new plan and if so when are you going to share this potential stroke of genius with us? Just asking...
    2. Capital reconstruction: I’m betting 200:1. I know you have been hedging your bets since you appointed Micky but your initial denial of the need then fuzzy support for 30:1 seems to put your prophecy legacy in jeopardy as the new Nostradamus
    just saying......,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $7.732K 368.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 618370 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 451711 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.