AVA 0.00% 10.5¢ ava risk group limited

Ann: Director Appointment - Basham, page-2

1. 1,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    With the upcoming AGM next week I thought it prudent to touch base with Scott Basham and present inquiries I would be addressing at the AGM and I did so yesterday in a phone call.

I have to say I was thoroughly impressed with this productive conversation.

Points of discussion included
    • Further proof of merger success: Cost savings have been achieved but what about cross selling initiatives
    • Partnerships and Distribution Agreements
    • BQT Production and Manufacturing Auckland Facility
    • Aura IQ - Updates on the three pilots
    • Ava Services Global Business Mix
    • Institutional Support and Shareholder Base Growth Initiatives
    • Improved Financial Reporting in Presentations (identifying annuity style incomes)
    • A history of financial misguidance
    The conversation was frank and transparent. I was particularly impressed by is depth and breadth of knowledge that he has accumulated in such a short space of time. Also just how much low hanging fruit he see's within the company to capitalise on.

Although Ava does great things and trades on stupid multiples, it's no secret I have never been overly impressed with certain management individuals, but after yesterday I believe Scott has done an impressive job to date and he is his own man and a man on a mission,  and is truly focused on
    *on improving revenue and revenue guidance,
    *is as much focused on the little fish sales as much as the whale size contracts,
    *and dedicated to building the annuity style revenues of the business and making a commercial return on anything the business does.
    * Instilling more sales focus than just providing "Ferrari"style scientifically glorious products and
    * Margin. Margin, Margin

I came away thinking that a re-rateing is not to far away.

I suspect that all of these points listed above will be addressed satisfactorily and pleasingly for all shareholders come the AGM and after attendance on Thursday I will report back.... As I'm travelling from Sydney to the AGM please submit any further questions....

We have phenomenal products (FFT and BQT) and phenomenal service (Ava Global Logistics).  And now it appears an optimised platform to go forth and multiply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $13.38K 132.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 63091 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 131232 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.