ARU 2.50% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Ann: Director Appointment- Cathy Moises, page-9

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    Yep..and i'll narrow that down further..to : "institutional investor engagement"..That means she's been hand-picked by Gavin Lockyer to look after her mates at the insto's for the next CR to which Lockyer has an addiction..

I'll flip my ARU shares on the next major spike-up because it will VERY quickly be followed by a sweetheart-deal 30% discounted institutional placement..with retail shareholders to get stiffed..again..Those who get over-excited and buy AFTER the next spike will have the rug pulled (from under their feet) 6 stairs higher..when Lockyer/Moises jump all over the rise with a highly-discounted placement..i'll be buying back after the SP tumbles back.

I notice redb1 has posted 8 times out of the total of 12 posts these last few days..I wonder if this is Gavin Lockyer posting here..helping the next SP pump-up...

Mr Lockyer has done very little with our high-potential project throughout this decade..he's turned ARU into a trading stock..Buyer beware. If you want to avoid disappointment and buy VERY low..chasing the stock price higher ends in tears..have seen so many victims come & go. Get off your seat & sign some offtake deals Mr Lockyer..Better late than never. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.3¢ $868.6K 4.398M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 131969 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 2059581 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.