FDX 0.00% 2.4¢ frontier diamonds ltd

OK I’m in. Have watched this sp deteriorate for a while and I...

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    OK I’m in.
    Have watched this sp deteriorate for a while and I have now taken up residence with a decent starter-kit parcel as of last week.
    Will buy more if it continues to slide.
    My guess is that buyer and seller have often been the same entities
    and once the shake-down game is over the trap will close and retrace very quickly.
    There were always a couple of over-sized fish in this minnow pond able to make these cup and ball moves
    while the market hasn't been paying attention.

FDX is a rare thing - an actual producer with 2 running diamond mines and a couple of new operations on the go
    but priced like some rank outsider exploration outfit with a couple of utes and a drill.
    Actually - FDX is priced little more than a couple of the larger stones that these mines
    have the historical habit of kicking out.

Experienced diamond management heads behind the company
    with a lifetime of serving the diamond sector with engineering and logistics solutions.
    Seems to result in the company being able to get hold of the right guys and gear quickly and cheaply.
    That operation to secure equipment and commence another handy tailings operation was executed very quickly.
    Company also appears to have handy connections to SA finance.
    Looks like they’re doing their best to keep dilution under control with loans instead of capital raisings.

So far so good. The share price is low enough to be well into bargain territory and management appear solid enough to deserve a bit of patience to get their house in order.

My money is behind the profitable “always a bridesmaid” theme
    that has set up the management with the skills and assets to hit the ground running quickly
    to outperform the market’s mistake and lowly estimations.
    A chunky rally is likely as those operating mines start putting handy cash in bank.

Good stock hunting to you in the new financial year
    AC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.