CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Hi Tony,

Thanks once again for keeping us shareholders updated. I realise you are constrained by what you can say but is there any news on the small scale mining operation that's due to start or on off take agreements with local suppliers?

What would be the next step after these letter of intent that have been recieved by ATQ?

Any feedback from Tanga Cement or Mbeya Cement?

I feel these are important steps to secure as it will mean an income stream for the company which means less dilution through further capital raisings.

As for the lignite prospect, personaly I'm a little disappointed that we will look at mining that...from an environmental point of view. Correct me if Im wrong but its the dirtiest coal. Unfortunately thats business I guess.
    The prospect being in an ASEAN country must narrow it down to Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Laos, or Vietnam.

If I had a complete stab in the dark I'd guess its going to be in Indonesia based on Mr Robertsons previous success in that region. ( That is pure speculation on my behalf though! )

Does anyone know of other companies in these regions that mine coal?

Thanks and have a great weekend all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.