ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,327 Posts.
    The Managing Director/CEO has stated;

"PLV has moved from being an explorer into a producer and I am very excited about the companys future.
    We have been, and still are, involved in very complex and protracted negotiations with numerous parties but I am pleased to report that we are making meaningful progress and I look forward to updating the market in due course"

Malcolm Macpherson stated that Brett has; "...made a huge contribution since joining the company and has been pivotal in the recent ongoing negotiations with our various partners"

The announcement also states that; 'The terms and conditions of Mr Clarks remuneration package are still being finalised and will be released to the market when complete'.

PLV will want to get some good outcomes before they make a statement to the market that the new Managing Director/CEO has just finalised negotiating his remuneration package.

These are sensitive times and many shareholders, including myself, have gone through a myriad of emotions based on the last couple of announcements.

Nobody begrudges any professional getting paid for their skills and their performance.
    PLV will want to be mindful that most shareholders will be wanting to see real results and developments that translate to a much improved share price and positive company outlook.

Any remuneration package should take into account the necessity to reward performance based on share price appreciation and targets - not just company targets that are determined within the company.

The company (read as any company) are always going to tell the market they are making progress and that they are doing a good job and working hard.

Lets see reward for performance and celebrate the fact that when these targets are met that those concerned get what they truly deserve and have clearly demonstrated what they are worth to the company...and to shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.