NXT 0.85% $16.36 nextdc limited

This can't be good, Bevan did a lot when he started NextDC,...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    This can't be good, Bevan did a lot when he started NextDC, seems like NextDC's focus has been primarily selling and bringing in the $ -- there hasn't really been much movement on new infrastructure of global expansion which is where NextDC needs to head (or new R&D into new technologies in Australia).

NextDC are competing against Vocus and Equinix (both big players which are global) - for the share price to see significant growth we need to see someone with a great deal of experience jump into NextDC and continue where Bevan left off. The base is there.

I did some research on Ted a while back before he joined NextDC -- just previous companies he had operated etc, his time hasn't been overly dedicated to a single company for long periods of time - https://au.linkedin.com/in/tedpretty - At the time I had significant doubt due to the previous companies operated (short stay, leave early & takes the cash -- just another person building up his wealth). I think his progress within NextDC really only came from the efforts that Bevan & Craig have put in -- he should no way be seen as someone whom has contributed significant amounts of time or his own money to build this company.

It would be nice to find out why his gone (something doesn't seem right), none the less it's a good opportunity for NextDC to bring in a young gun with a focus on building, maintaining and expanding NextDC's current footprint.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.36
Change
-0.140(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $9.824B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.37 $16.41 $16.18 $42.02M 2.572M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60 $16.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.37 1550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.