ECT 50.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I enjoyed Your thoughts Samwise- as have others. Something I...

1. 276 Posts.
    I enjoyed Your thoughts Samwise- as have others.
    Something I learnt at school back in the early 1980's was that Japan and the USA
    Were Powerful economies because of the Industrial belts they had set up. A lot of their industries that took Raw commodities from continents such as Africa and South America. Australia is A Big Island/ Continent that exports its raw commodities.
    The few upgrading plants Aus have are old and being decommissioned. As recently happened with the Aluminium Smelter near Geelong.
    Australia really needs to retain its Scientific and Technology. Then Attract more scientists and technology and build wealth generating Assetts. We need visionary political and business leaders to attract Investment to set up these Assetts.
    One only has to look at Germany to understand how a First World economy can engineer this process.
    The low wholesale Interest rates should be harnessed to Kickstart this process.
    What is stopping Australia from Using low cost Iron ore fines and Lignite to make higher selling Iron and Steel....?
    Whats the missing ingredient? Probably a visionary leader who is able to gather Investors, Scientists and Engineers together and MAKE Raw commodities into value added products.

For now The Indian economy will benefit from this Australian Technology.
    The MOU with CEA certainly gives hope that the Australian economy will benefit from this technology as well.
    Australia has the Raw metals and Lignite in abundance to set up value adding Coldry plants and Matmor Retorts.
    Will CEA and ECT benefit from Indian Investment here in Victoria?
    Certainly a question waiting for an answer.
    Informative posters such as Onlymoney and others have shown Us that India has garnered access to Japan and other Asian neighbours Coal Investors. Japan is desperate to Invest outside of its Extremely depressed economy and near flat interest rates. Nerendra Modi visited them recently and Voila- Partnerships appear and lines of credit are being set up.
    Could Australians do the same? The short answer is Yes.
    The next question is whether India will provide the next wave of Investment into Australia's massive stockpiles of raw materials?
    A canny investor would be reading and assessing the next companies to ride these waves of investment and growth.
    ECT is definetly one of them.
    How long will ECT stay below the Radar Is another question?

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.