ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Director Appointment/Resignation, page-8

1. 3,994 Posts.
    Whilst I am genuinely really excited for what's unfolding in India and now the references to an MOU in Australia, and others on this thread are 100% correct because the potential opportunities are massive for this tech/ and shareholders, I have to say that I am incredibly disappointed and angry at the ALDP process, officials in government in particular ( on mostly every level in Australia) for not having the vision and courage to adopt the Coldry technology many, many years ago. Just look how long this tech has been around. It is only because of the perseverance of shareholders, management and option holders that ECT still exists today. Not crying over spilt milk but my point is why does it take the Indians to act before Australia will wake up to itself and see the benefits of this technology both Coldry and Matmor. Couldn't help but shake my head when Julie Bishop was on tv raising suggestions of an Iron Ore Cartel to potentially put a pause on supply to try and get iron ore prices back up higher again. The fact of the matter is the Austn govt needs to get it's head out of the sand and support innovative and unique businesses such as this (but not limited to this) to transform industries and ADD VALUE to exports with environmental and other benefits along the way. For such a wealthy country we are so dumb with how we put all our eggs into the housing, iron ore and coal markets without a abundance of clean energy and unique technologies.

What happens when/if coal, iron ore, and housing prices crash?? Australia is stuffed because we aren't investing in all that much else compared to India, asia ESP like china, and Europe. Such a wealthy country but with dumb people in the drivers seat. I know I am generalizing quite a lot in this post but Lauara Tingle is exactly right - we are being led by a mob of idiots and fools.

Innovate, adapt, invest, value add, be unique. Australia needs to b a whole lot smarter in all of our industries if we want to e competitive and get ahead. Still lagging way behind. Just my opinions.

For example: one of biggest continents on earth and dry/hot in middle Australia - why isn't more of this area being used for big renewable farms or for unique techs? It is infuriating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1 362

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 28544487 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11086493 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.