MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Director Appointment/Resignation, page-51

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    geez....settle petal.

we are all entitled to either a good or bad day. you've just had yours....so we are square?

Please explain who my 'partner' is here? If you are accusing me of something then spell it out lad....no standing behind the trees here. But you'd better have some solid proof. I wouldn't want you to make a fool of yourself in front of all your friends.

The thing that annoyed me the most about TJ's posts were that his opinion on the Hunt leaving thing was all negative. "Can't be a good thing" etc. There wasn't a thought to "maybe he's been offered a job that pays more" or "wants to spend more time with family". But no, it was straight to conspiracy theories that the story can't be that good etc...ones like we use to see from that fool Johnny##. So yes it got my goat.

My philosophy is this.....If you're invested, you're invested because you believe you will make money out of it. So of course you see the positives...because that's what got you invested in the first place. But if you start seeing negatives, then sell out and move on. It's not rocket science. Those that stand on the sidelines and shout instructions or offer opinions, unless extremely qualified or extremely informed, their words don't really have much weight. They are the indecisives.

Yes...guilty as charged me; for the odd dig at the strange fruit. It can't be helped sometimes. But I would consider myself to be a fairly well informed investor and can see a smoke and a mirror in even the darkest of nights. I don't feel one bit sorry for the other side. Their bed was made a long time ago. They had a choice...they took the wrong pill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.