MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Director Appointment/Resignation, page-53

1. 1,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    The more I research into MOZ the more it just looks like a vehicle to pad the waistlines of the directors, understandable if Hunt's departure was due to financial gain reasons.

As a side note, does anyone have any information on Dalian Intercontinental New Materials Group (DINMG)? They were the group that originally had a JV with Sinosteel and conjointly signed an MOU for the 100 000kt offtake, but were later muscled out of by Sinosteel signing up solo for the binding offtake. Last information I can find on them was that MOU announcement back in late 2014, where DINMG were almost completing processing facilities and had contracts lined up for Chinese battery manufacturers. DINMG's owner is David Jiang, who is also on the board for Stephen Hunt's Standout Group, which sources minerals from all over the world and then marketed into China.

Are DINMG still active, or were they swallowed by Sinosteel who may have also taken over the existing supply contracts? If they are still active, then Hunt will still have those connections at his disposal I'm assuming. I doubt very much he'll be able to further score offtake contracts of the same magnitude as MNS, but his appointment at MOZ indicates to which market they are targeting themselves towards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.