MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

well said TJ...and unbiased. You will find that most...

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    well said TJ...and unbiased.

You will find that most resignations....in all forms and business and endeavour come as unexpected news, so to play up on the 'why they didn't announce a replacement' doesn't bother me.

The company is in safe hands with the current management team. As Matt72 mentioned, his input was fleeting. This is really shown in the low number of shares he has considering he'd been with the company for such a long time. It also shouldn't come as a surprise that he hardly brought any new investors into the company. Since Frank P joined the board, most of the new money has come through his channels and contacts.

So should anyone mourn the loss of a board member with very little skin in the game, brought in next to no new investors and still held links to the failing venture that was/is IMX Resources....the company that sold it's 30M shares in the then UNX for next to nothing after adding no value for ever and day. I think he's spoken at only 1 of the 5 AGM's I've been to (this year).

If we need another board member, I'm sure it won't be hard to find a better one with more drive.
    Last edited by hicbart: 15/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.