IBG 25.0% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Haha what a joke! Voting against it isn't going to change...

1. 74 Posts.
    Haha what a joke!
    Voting against it isn't going to change anything because your collective shares are not enough and to ensure that continues don't be surprised of another CR to Hartley's who is happy to vote managements way as long as they can keep on being the ones to bully retail investors out at a loss. So I say sell and let Hartley's buy and sell as many of their own shares as they want.
    JD's hands have been untied all these years and all he's been doing is lining his and the rest of the boards pockets. If you glue a snail it will still move faster than the current board. I say sell and don't give anymore of your money than you already have.

Alternative zinc play?
    Well I'm personally looking at NCZ they are not wasting time and look on course for 2018 https://unauthorised investment advice/resources/53m-raised-bring-massive-zinc-mine-back-grave/
    This puts NCZ in a good position to take advantage of the current prices which we know from past experiences could head south at anytime.
    Hindustan zinc are already hedging https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...r-hindustan-zinc-to-hedge-a-quarter-of-output
    I haven't invested in NCZ yet because it looks like some games are being played at the moment with their share price as well. So I'll continue to gather information, especially about the board before jumping on board.
    Anyway for the die hard IBG fans don't worry, I'm sure the negotiations are going great! austin_powers_4564674.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.782M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $25.01K 6.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 20700281 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2008400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.