IBG 25.0% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Technically JD is MD and not CEO. For MD who doesn't do much...

1. 74 Posts.
    Technically JD is MD and not CEO. For MD who doesn't do much 300K is not nickles and dimes! If you truly believe that then you should try and get on the board instead of investing in IBG!

OK let's leave out Glencore, Nyrstar, Hartleys and focus on CNF. I believe that they would have signed on the dotted line a long time ago if they believed what we are being told. But forget what I believe and let's look at the updated FS prepared by CNF. Can't find it! OK let's look at the update that was promised back in August on the progress of agreement with NFC in relation to the funding and construction of the project. Can't find that too! OK if these updates were released then they certainly didn't get my attention.

Back to MD of IBG JD. Where are the updates or the marketing program he was to undertake to better position the company? Perhaps he is too busy with the other companies he's on the board of according to IBG website? Maybe Dynamo77 was right back in 2012 https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/is-jonathan-downes-the-right-man-for-the-job.1713437/#.WhD3i3M7bqC

moles_by_theramennoodles.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.782M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $25.01K 6.756M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 20700281 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2008400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.