CND 2.63% 3.7¢ condor energy limited

Ann: Director Appointment/Resignation, page-148

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    I actually hear what your saying BB

you can even see today attempts to continue the pump

I have followed JB for a while, definately knows how to play the short term game and promote stocks. However you only have to google his name and look for the negativity and you will find it. But he defieantly has a strong following and I would say a team of promoters even on HC, so expect the backlash as will I. 

I dont mind throwing money for a quick trade when following these types of "investors, punters", short lived yes, but quick money for sure.

Just dont get caught out in the long run would be my advice. when someone alike JB has his fingers in many pies you have to realize its hard to be focused on one coy at a time... I do question alike yourself the games that seem to get played at times on the stock market, but that is genuinely the stock market, I throw money at such stocks, high risk, can be huge gains or huge loss.

We trust in strangers and live in hope they are telling us the truth... but the truth in life is very rare indeed... entry here would be .005 and out at .008 if I was awake to this, came up in my buying signals but I wasn't so excited. JB has the man power and influence to get this above the 1cent mark, so will be a interesting watch... good luck to punters...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $21.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $3.91K 105K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 215000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 11500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.