AVR 1.64% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Well Jay since it's quiet around here I'll tell you the thing...

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Well Jay since it's quiet around here I'll tell you the thing which caused me concern and prompted me to get out in the 40's i think from memory was something that may have seemed trivial at the time but to me it rung alarm bells and that was some time back when the company tweeted a picture or two of the new sales staff being trained in a class room environment in the USA. There they were the new sales reps in their gowns and smocks all looking bewildered as they were trying to become familiar with the new product. It reminded me of a scene from "some mothers do av em" the only thing missing was Frank Spencer saying that "the cat had done a woopsie in the cupboard".

Now coming from a sales and marketing background I thought to myself "How 1980's". Half of these people will be gone in 6 weeks weeks and the rest will be gone in 6 months. I'd always thought that these products needed to be sold wholesale not by door to door salesman on commission even if it meant re branding and selling via an established companies pipeline with Admedus clipping the receipt on the way through. By then I'd seen enough and took a small loss but still follow the company for some reason and hope the best for everyone once it begins trading again....Hopefully a series of good announcements....take care.....oldmate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
-0.300(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.29 $18.30 $17.65 $181.7K 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 $17.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.00 499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.