KIN 1.49% 6.6¢ kin mining nl

Well I am surprised that the change was so smooth. I would have...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Well I am surprised that the change was so smooth. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when the change was discussed. There has been a considerable shift in the power balance. The two directors who have gone were both affiliated to the major shareholder and now there are alternative voices to be heard. Trevor was never a finance wizard and now we have three of them on the board which is a little concerning. Also of concern is the unusual way in which the board changes after the PFS is announced. Is that to distance the new board from it and if so why?
    I would also be interested in the break even price for the four main shareholders. If someone has the time to look at that we might find the price at which the company could be put on the auction block.
    Rivet group and associates are involved with a private mining company in the midwest, can't remember the name and they are involved with the Genesis project at Ulyses. they are talking about a plant being built so perhaps some sort of JV is being planned.
    A new board but we small shareholders will still only find out what is happening when the big boys flick the crumbs off the edge of the table so nothing much has changed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $77.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ $33.30K 503.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 408000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ 68700
Last updated 12.49pm 03/05/2024 ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.