MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Director Appointment/Resignation, page-31

1. 1,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1105
    "...a board meeting where three out of six members requested to stop or at least reduce payments for wages and consultancy fees"
    and
    "Three have resigned with immediate effect (deserves respect IMO)..."

Claire, listen to yourself.

Wow, you're saying that they leaked such sensitive information to you!

If they are that unprofessional, it is no wonder they have been fired, sorry 'resigned'.

Very twisted view you have if you think such board members deserve respect.

Sounds to me like you've just given a great example of the actions as to why some are no longer with the company.

TBH I'm very glad that all the cleaning has been done. Importantly, we still have:
    - Peter T - secured an invaluable SEZ where many have failed and is connected at all levels of government
    - Frank H - his innovations have redefined the graphite industry and is the battery supply chain guru
    - Frank P - works tirelessly to progress all projects. We all know energy and grit is key in any start up
    - Stan Whitingham - Nobel Prize winner for co inventing the lithium ion battery, say no more

Yes Claire, we have trimmed the fat/dead weight/ball and chain type characters and are left with an energetic and professional core who can now move the company to the next level.

Don't worry big fella, the good stuff is coming, very soon imo.
    Last edited by Riskon22: 25/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.