WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

yeah I never trusted JB, something about him made my gut...

1. 3,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 971
    yeah I never trusted JB, something about him made my gut instincts kick in, hopefully he will be gone very very shortly and the new board members can take control of the ship, patch it up and get it sailing in the right direction, I dont think much work is needed now that little hiccup is out of the way, imagine here we are still in voluntary suspension and missing the problems associated with coronavirus, still listed and moving forward, so what do we need to do next, well I feel IMHO, Jason Brewer needs to "resign", then allow the new board to get into the financials, sort them all out and release everything the ASX is waiting on, get back in there good books, allow the great man Shannon Green to weave his magic as he did over at LIN and along with Sufian and another unnamed director (we need 3) find that resource that will float WFE to the top of the pile once again, I think under the circumstances we are all faced with currently, I have now pushed my relisting and retrading out to around September 2020, lets not rush it, lets just get it right this time,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.