GTR 0.00% 0.3¢ gti energy ltd

Ann: Director Appointment/Resignation, page-115

1. 1,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Great post @Dazza00.

Great points posted above. There is a lot of water to go under the bridge before this project is proven viable. So a long long term hold I'm not too sure. I first got in at .6c and have purchased more along the way.

I first noticed this as I was browsing the Day Traders Thread and had a look at GTR's announcements and decided it would be worth a short to mid term hold. A lot of hype regarding GTR's coming drill results and Uranium in general (Thanks President Trump).

I'm going to "trade the trade" at moment. I have no definitive exit strategy at the moment as this could go a lot higher just on the hype.

Easy option would be to sell when/if the drill results are great take the money and run (after the share price pump), then wait for a pullback between drilling results to purchase again. Problem is this could just keep going with the hype as it really has that feeling about it.

This kind of reminds me of the Lithium Hype approximately 3 to 4 years ago. Easy to make a killing when you don't fall in love with Shares and trade the trade. Lots of people now stuck in the Lithium Co's after their Share Prices have dropped 75% or more. I can't believe that people go into a Share holding without any idea or process for Risk Management. Hopefully Lithium kicks off again and they can get their Capital back. I've stopped reading the Lithium Co Threads as there is too much pain, bitterness and nastiness being posted now.

Anyhow, that's my take on things.

Good luck to all GTR Holders! May this run & run & run & run & then run some more!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.649M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $175.5K 58.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 35256166 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 921727 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.