WHK 11.1% 2.0¢ whitehawk limited

Hi Friends,Please allow me to disagree with your reservations...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Hi Friends,

Please allow me to disagree with your reservations about Ms King's appointment.

She does have an 'appropriate' background for the role that she has been entrusted with.

As Terry Roberts stated recently, in addition to the solid ground work in the US, WHK is expanding in the UK and is forming a base in Australia to expand here and Singapore, Japan and Sth Korea. The base for the S.E Asian operations will be in Australia.

I'm sure you all understand the importance of having 'inside' knowledge about the workings of the government apparatus and Ms King does have a pretty good knowledge of that and, importantly also, the contacts.

She was not given the role without very serious consideration on the part of Terry Roberts. Make no mistake about the fact that Terry is a hard nose business woman who knows what's required from a Director's role and she must have had confidence in Melissa before appointing her.

In Terry's words:

" ... WhiteHawk Executive Chair, Terry Roberts, commented “Now that our Product Lines are proven and
    ever advancing, I am especially looking forward to Melissa King joining our Board with her invaluable
    network, executive communication and engagement expertise across the Australian corporate and
    government sectors and globally. With Melissa’s extensive work in managing and arranging
    government funding and corporate sponsorship of national and international organizations, she will
    be invaluable in advancing our engagement across Australia and globally.”

I continue to add to my existing shareholding as I strongly believe that the huge potential of this company is about to unfold. Long term holders will be well rewarded, so hang in there and do not be distracted by negativisms.

Cheers,

soccer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $9.249M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $28.81K 1.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36926 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 724834 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.002 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ 449536
Last updated 15.47pm 07/05/2024 ?
WHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.