MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

Hi @Tuhorangi , I found that I disagreed with every post from...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Hi @Tuhorangi , I found that I disagreed with every post from Halime, hence he has been on ignore for some time (as with gans). Your comment about attracting serious talent is well made (imo). This was not big news obviously, but it does again imo appear to signal the direction that Mesoblast wants to go in.

We will need a partner I expect for our Heart therapy. Great data, no safety issues, but I expect a further trial with significant numbers of patients required to ensure that we have a primary endpoints (plural) on a salami approach. Partnership in USA for CLBP, I am not so sure. A short confirmatory trial that we can fund. 1 question really, how we help reduce opioid use. We have a ready made distribution channel post approval. How much will this save on a sales force?

This could also be the model for some of the other treatments coming up quickly on the rails. Crohn's etc. This are big treatments in their own right and we will be able to handle a 100% of the revenue. The benefit of this dwarfs any fear of Share dilution to our own Earnings per share.

So in summary, lets look back in 2 years and then I expect we will have sufficient evidence to judge the true value of this appointment and as you point out, other seriously experienced industry players as Board Directors.

Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.