MXR 6.06% 3.5¢ maximus resources limited

Ann: Director Appointment/Resignation, page-4

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    Good appointment.

We wait and see if he can bring better value for shareholders and turn this into a viable and attractive investment that one day maybe capable of paying us dividends.

There is a fair bit of gold down there so I’m not surprised to see Beacon (BCN) take a 19.82% stake in MXR.

Lithium is sexy and a hot sector given prices at the moment. I see they’re in active discussions with multiple parties concerning the Spargoville prospects.

Maybe they will go into a JV with another party to drill or quite possible they will sell it. Possibly take an interest in a new IPO where we all get shares in the company. That would be a good option as I’ve done quite nicely with other companies I’ve held that have done this and given us shares and then sold into the opening pump upon listing.

Anyway, all speculation, no one knows but one thing is for sure we have been basing for months, the MC is very low for what we have and the old story the longer the base the bigger the move up.

Good luck holders, I have a feeling we will soon start an upward trajectory.

Always do your DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $14.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $69.06K 2.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 993909 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 58074 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.