NRZ 0.00% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

It is a speckie stock JL and most would know the risk involved....

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    It is a speckie stock JL and most would know the risk involved. I would also assume that most do not appreciate the constant bullying of this stock by a few who have no interest in investing in this company. Just incase some of you have not heard but there was a shortage of urea this year in South Australia and what was available was expensive. Answer this, would it make more sense to produce urea right next door to where it is required or to import it from overseas using big ships churning out heavy diesel oil fumes on the journey here. Not to mention the manufacturing overseas of urea will not even attempt to be carbon friendly. I do note that your posts are not like the others, They seem logical and viewed from both sides of the fence. I want this company to succeed for myself, For other shareholders, For South Australia, For other farmers and for Australia. Some posters on here have a bottle of Champagne sitting in the fridge willing this company to fail so they can open it. They are not helping in any way are they? Very un Australian!!!!

Last edited by Raining12: 03/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.315M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $27.06K 8.870M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 50264176 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8318336 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.