NRZ 0.00% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

If there was a Board of Directors Olympics, and the program and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 987
    If there was a Board of Directors Olympics, and the program and schedule of events were set by shareholders, Staveley wouldn't be able to get over the first hurdle of the 110m event.

People have invested in good faith, and in my view, have been let down by his clear deficiencies and limitations, and I believe it's a reason the share price is where it is.

A $3 billion dollar project can't be half done, it either gets up or it doesn't, but you'd think there would be some sort of success contingencies built into the share price, but there isn't. And where is he?? In witness protection, the silent Managing Director, the face of the business, but to be honest, shareholders wouldn't want it any other way...

Regardless of this unpalatable episode, I don't think it will impact the conclusion, and shareholders will be rewarded; as will Staveley with all the bonus incentives he's given himself.......rolleyes.pngrolleyes.png

So in short Simon77, you weren't the only one who opened up their present yesterday morning and were hoping for a Nintendo, but instead had to settle for socks and undies...
    Last edited by Pie-O-My: 02/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.