UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Ann: Director Appointment/Resignation, page-54

1. 21,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2055
    Absolutely agree opinionator. IMO, Nasdaq will happen "when" we ARE big, but, we certainly don't "need" or "want" it now. They are FAR too big for UNITH's present circumstances. But, that's the only place we will be attracting institutions that create $Billion companies on a daily basis, for quite a while. Which one is going to show their hand first and I reckon that it will be from the time that the AGM and CR "wash out" is completely off the table. NO "household" uncertainties.
    I've got a feeling that "they" WILL come to us. This is industrially transitional and "the next best thing since the computer 70 years ago". They are not my words, I've seen it stated in several places and we are still "unknown". This product has the potential of creating the next bubble, and that's what we have to watch out for. Bubbles attract shorters like bees to honey.
    Very nasty to have a MC that is not transparently substantiated and sustainable.
    Put it this way, if Unith was an IPO after 6 months from THE LAUNCH, with what they already HAVE, it would probably open at .50!!! Think about it.

Last edited by gassed: 28/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.282K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2333831 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2251595 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.